GHC 2013 in Paris

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 00:42:05 PDT 2013

On Friday, 23 August 2013 at 16:31:17 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> I've jsut been told there's no reception on Saturdays, so after
> 9.00am
> might be a slight problem, but I think they will leave a number
> for
> you to call.
>
> I *could* excuse myself to let you in, but that would require
> relying
> on me to remember what time you are arriving. :o)

Hum... The forum was down yesterday, so I couldn't post this any
earlier.

I actually only intend to see your talk, so I won't be there
before 16:00. I'll be at the gates *before* 15:30, and see if/how
I can get it from there.

FWI, I'll be the guy who walks with a crutch.

I don't if anyone will be seeing this today, but if you don't see
me in the building by 15:50, then it means I failed to get in,
and am waiting outside...