GHC 2013 in Paris

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 01:34:33 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 24 August 2013 at 22:52:50 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Thanks for making it down.  Are you going to be around
> tomorrow?  Feel
> free to ping me or message me and we'll arrange something. :o)
>
> Will be at the IRIS building at 9.00am (this time I will be
> present at
> that time).  And will be staying in Paris until around 2.00pm,
> which
> is when I have to check in for train back to London.
>

> Regards

Sorry for being there so little time. It *was* a *GNU* conference
to begin with, and I kind of appeared only for your talk, out of
nowhere, so I didn't want to stay un-invited for what followed
(dinner and whatnot). Sorry I left without saying goodbye, I
didn't want to bother anyone during a talk.

I enjoyed your talk very much, and learned a lot about things I
knew nothing about.

Sorry I can't make it back down to Paris today, but as you may
have noticed, moving is a bit difficult for me at the moment. In
any case, I hope you'll enjoy your last day in Paris, even under
the rain :/