[OT] dstep issues

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Aug 26 05:45:39 PDT 2013

On Monday, 26 August 2013 at 06:55:50 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I was about to tag dstep for a new release but I wanted to make
> a proper release as well, providing pre-compiled binaries and
> so on. Unfortunately I haven't been able to produce a working
> binary on Linux 32bit, which is weird since it only worked on
> 32bit before. It segfaults some where inside libclang.
>
> I've moved from Ubuntu to Debian in the hope of better binary
> compatibility, I'm wondering if that's the reason.

Can you please send me an e-mail with more details about it?
Current master works for me on both 32-bit and 64-bit Arch Linux
test virtual machines. You may have an issue with libclang -
Debian does to really provide better binary compatibility, it
provides stability. And that may go bad when you require
relatively versions of binaries (3.2+ afair for libclang). One
more reason why I prefer bleeding edge for development :)