D simple web server

gedaiu szabobogdan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 09:42:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

Because I have a personal project based on a custom web server,
and I couldn't find one implemented in D(excepting vibe.d), I
started to implement some web server classes in D with the hope
that my work will be useful to someone else as well. If you are
interested in this project, or if you want to contribute to it,
here is the link to the git repository:

https://github.com/gedaiu/DSWS

Also, I don't have a lot of experience with D and I would
apreciate if someone would like to spare some time for a code
review for my work.

Thanks,
Bogdan