derelict_extras-lua

Kelet kelethunter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 19:32:51 PST 2013

Hello all,

I am new to the D community, although I've been a lurker for
years, and have only recently started embracing the language.

As I understand, Derelict3[1] is migrating to separate bindings
in DerelictOrg[2]. This will help facilitate their use by the DUB
package and build management system which I use and enjoy.
However, some bindings were not carried over from Derelict3 to
DerelictOrg, DerelictLua included.

I'm sure aldacron (Derelict author) already has a lot on his
plate, so I've created a new DUB package in the spirit of p0nce's
existing Derelict "extras", derelict_extras-lua[3][4]. Right now,
it is the same code from Derelict3 with an added DUB package.json
file and README.md. However, I will do my best to keep the
binding up to date and fix any issues which may arise.

I am aware of Jakob Ovrum's most excellent Lua binding and
wrapper[5] and recommend that anyone considering using D with Lua
checks it out.

Let me know if I've misunderstood something or have done
something outside of the nature of the community.

Regards,
Kelet

[1]: https://github.com/aldacron/Derelict3
[2]: https://github.com/DerelictOrg