DSFML

Jeremy DeHaan dehaan.jeremiah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 00:17:34 PST 2013

On Thursday, 19 December 2013 at 07:27:14 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML/blob/master/src/dsfml/graphics/text.d#L241
> Destructors are called by GC during the collection cycle, and
> writeln may want to allocate, which is not allowed during
> collection, it may be safer to use printf.

Ah, interesting. Was not aware of that. I do have this issue in
the tracker though: https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML/issues/62

Basically, I was going to remove those anyways in favor of the
internal error output system, which is just a static File
instance(in case people are logging errors and such and want to
see when objects are destroyed). Would that have the same issues?
If not, it looks like I might as well get that done sooner rather
than later.