Mobile App STACK4 with a D backend

extrawurst stephan at extrawurst.org
Sun Dec 22 05:38:21 PST 2013

Hello fellow Dlers ;)

about a week ago I released the multiplayer version of my android
app STACK4
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Extrawurst.FIR).

The app itself is using the free unity3d engine (C#) for the
frontend but, after quite a journey, the backend was developed
using D and the awesome vibe.d framework.

While I am preparing a pretty detailed article about why it was a
journey to the point of using D and how using D worked out in the
end I would ask everyone who has access to an android device to
test the app and give me feedback about every kind of problem you
may encounter!
Cause apparently the ordanary android customer just downloads and
throws a 1-star rating at you without telling you why the hell
they are disappointed with it :(

Cheers,
Stephan