Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Fri Dec 27 08:40:56 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Despite I released the big completion engine refactoring half a
week ago I'd still like to announce it over here as well.

There's been a complete completion engine overhaul (i.e. the part
that matches the currently selected code part against the
abstract symbol node in the AST and furthermore prepares the
resolution of that node) and several performance improvements
concerning parsing code & code completion.

The full release note:
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/huge-completion-engine-refactoring-less-internal-clutter-v0-5-5-5/

Completion bugs/issues/requests:
https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser/issues