Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com> Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com>
Fri Dec 27 12:01:09 PST 2013

Awesome. It seems to work fine so far. Since I started using dub
I had to say goodbye to what working IDEs I had running, and when
I tried Mono I was unlucky enough to do so right after an update
that killed everything (mono crashed, plugins didn't work,
couldn't find compiler, couldn't recognize d files, kept wanting
to downgrade plugins once installed). It looks good now though.
Integration with dub could be explained a tad better (hint: open
the package.json file and done), but it's really easy.

I realize this doesn't say much about Mono-D, but an IDE that
hasn't crashed yet is better than no IDE. :P