Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Fri Dec 27 12:47:03 PST 2013

On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 20:23:51 UTC, Casper Færgemand
wrote:
> I'll take it back. When writing a module specification, it kept
> interrupting me with this error. Due to an annoying error in
> Mono-Develop, I cannot change the language in the program
> without changing it in my OS, which I don't bother this moment.
> I have translated the first line, it's in {}. "ved" means "at".
>
> { System.NullReferenceException: The objekt reference is not
> configured to an occurence of an object. }
> System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferencen er ikke
> indstillet til en forekomst af et objekt.
>    ved
> D_Parser.Dom.DefaultDepthFirstVisitor.Visit(ArrayLiteralExpression
> x)

Makes me smile :-D

That's the usual stuff I'm talking about - those classical places
of null-ref exceptions where I simply couldn't imagine they could
occur at exactly that location.

Module specification - like module ABC; ? You'll laugh: It works
for me, no exception when trying to write such statement.
Furthermore I had to wonder why it's throwing at visiting
ArrayLiterals..anyway, thanks for the quick report.

Looking at the code, there's not even the possibility to have an
NRE occuring over there. Something weird happened again.

Cheers,
Alex