Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com> Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com>
Fri Dec 27 19:13:09 PST 2013

On Saturday, 28 December 2013 at 02:02:44 UTC, Alexander Bothe
wrote:
> May I have some code samples? Writing 'SysTime' may happen
> everywhere - as well as 'a similar null-pointer' .. I have no
> magic glass bowl to look in, you know. ;-)
I can't reproduce it in a new file. I can, however, go to any
line in my existing project, press a key on the keyboard, and the
code completion window crashes with a null pointer. Not sure what
you want aside from that. I don't see why it would have anything
to do with what code I've written. My only import outside Phobos
is Pegged.

D_Parser.Dom.DefaultDepthFirstVisitor.Visit(ArrayLiteralExpression
x)