Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com> Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com>
Sat Dec 28 09:16:27 PST 2013

I updated the language bindings from 0.5.5.6 to 0.5.5.7. While
past experience tells me anything I say will only serve to make a
fool of myself, I shall accept my fate and say that so far I have
not been able to reproduce the null pointer exception. And by
that I mean I am able to hit the keyboard more than once without
having to hit the escape key to close the informative popup.