DQuick news

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 02:56:27 PST 2013

Le 29/12/2013 09:26, Jakob Ovrum a écrit :
> On Sunday, 29 December 2013 at 01:15:50 UTC, Xavier Bigand wrote:
>>  - Improve error reporting from Lua
>
> I looked at the commit log. I like how you are *already* fixing Lua
> bugs... still not considering LuaD? :P
We don't fix Lua, it was about how the DMLEngine catch Lua's errors and
forward it to the D part, there was also some issues when there is
mismatch between D signature and Lua calls,...

Bruno took a look to LuaD, but for the moment he is more comfortable
with Lua and he really need to be on latest Lua version.

I forgot to tell we add the dub support to build the project.