"Programming in D" book is about 78% translated

Peter Sommerfeld noreply at rubrica.at
Sun Feb 3 12:07:33 PST 2013

Dejan Lekic wrote:

> I have yet to see a Kindle or ePUB scientific book that can be compared
> to the  paper one... I stopped buying scientific literature for Kindle...
> I buy  only novels.

Me too! Unfortunately I bought Andrei's book for Kindle. It occasionally
blocks on Kindle, even after I have reloaded it a few times. Works well
on my laptop though. Theoretically searching would be an advantage for
electronic books, but it is nearly useless without complex queries. And
the table of contents lists chapters only...

Peter