Higgs, a JavaScript JIT done in D

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:16:49 PST 2013

Paulo Pinto wrote:

> Am 03.02.2013 19:58, schrieb bearophile:
>> Dejan Lekic:
>>
>>> In real projects people do the job as best as they
>>> can at the moment,
>>
>> But often there's also some need for:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_review
>>
>> Bye,
>> bearophile
>

> If only most companies I worked for cared about it, or for
> that matter unit tests. :(

I understand the girl is a researcher. They, especially if they are PhD
students, have very strict deadlines, and have milestones to do. Finally, they
in most cases work ALONE. With all due respect, but I find it disrespectful to
criticise immediately the implementation, especially if it is something pretty
serious. Finally, such critic, pull request, suggestion, whatever, should be
directed *to the author herself*, or on project's mailing list, bugtrack, etc
instead of posting here. Don't you agree?

--
Dejan Lekic
dejan.lekic (a) gmail.com