Very short article with with manual memory management in C++ and D.

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Wed Feb 6 01:36:31 PST 2013

Hi,

long time ago I wrote a short article about doing manual memory
management from C++.

http://www.progtools.org/compilers/tutorials/queue/article.html

This was based on a job offer I saw in a games magazine.

Eventually I ported the solution to D, while keeping the code as
close as possible to the original C++ version.

http://www.progtools.org/compilers/tutorials/queue/queue.cpp.html

http://www.progtools.org/compilers/tutorials/queue/queue.d.html

Since these type of small exercises are the only area where I
might use D occasionally, are there any issues on the D version
that could be improved, while keeping the code as close as
possible to the C++ version?

Thanks,
Paulo