Another opportunity for a major design win has presented itself

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Fri Feb 8 12:29:54 PST 2013

On Feb 7, 2013, at 12:16 PM, Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> No, I can't say who it is at this time. Sorry. But it is a huge opportunity for us.
>
> To get the design win, we need to:
>
> (a) get dynamic linking and loading to work

Which platform?  Loading a single dynamic D library or multiple libraries?  What language will the hosting app be written in?  What are the parameters for the dynamic library interface?  ie. extern C?  D functions?  UDTs as well?  Might exceptions be thrown across the library boundary?  Portions of this work better than others and it would help to know where to focus our efforts.