Mono-D v0.4.9.9 Bug fixes

Tobias Pfaff vertigo80 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 11 01:32:37 PST 2013

On Monday, 11 February 2013 at 09:07:59 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> Am Mon, 11 Feb 2013 03:25:25 +0100
> schrieb "alex" <info at alexanderbothe.com>:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Just released another bunch of bug fixes & solved issues
>> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/?p=840
>>
>> May I ask you how long you have to wait for phobos stuff to pop
>> up in the completion list after you launched Mono-D?
>> I've just installed a non-virtual Mint and had to experience
>> wait
>> very long until stuff like std showed up.. but here on my
>> Windows
>> machine, it just takes ~3 seconds to parse everything + UFCS
>> preparation, so at least as half as long as it takes on the
>> Linux
>> installation..wth?
>
> ~20 seconds here on fedora 17 with ufcs.

~6 seconds on Windows, never really was a problem.
For some reason, though, the completion of my own types and local
variables is really flaky. Sometimes it doesn't work for hours
(with code that mostly compiles), so Monodevelop constantly tries
to replace my methods with weird Phobos UFCS functions, and then
completion suddenly comes back. I haven't figured out yet what
triggers it -- if I do, I'll file a bug report.