vibe.d 0.7.12 released

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 10:11:02 PST 2013

On 02/11/2013 03:53 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

> Full change log: http://vibed.org/blog/posts/vibe-release-0.7.12
> Download: http://vibed.org/download?file=vibed-0.7.12.zip
> GitHub: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d

Great work! :)

I use vibe.d as an example of how useful a tool D is. Recently, somebody
has shown me a web server code written in Python: It was in 14 lines,
could you belive it? Well, I've responded back with a vibe.d example. It
was basically the same code as Python, translated to D. Of course, the
solution that use vibe.d does not have Python's infamous GIL; instead,
it comes with parallelism and concurrency out of the box. And you are
aware of typos in your code even before running your program. ;)

Ali