Registration now open on dconf.org

Jeremy Powers jpowers at wyrdtech.com
Fri Feb 15 10:58:14 PST 2013

> You're already registered for the conference, since you let me know you're
> coming.

Is there an 'official' way for kickstarter backers to let you know, or
simply an informal email?

I'm concerned that folks like me who backed on kickstarter, but don't
regularly check the lists, may not know if they are officially
registered or not.  For instance, I do not know if I am registered or
not (hence, this email).  The communication via kickstarter and conf.
website has been vague and conflicting in some cases - a clear,
"here's what you do" somewhere would be great.

Thanks,
Jeremy