D 2.062 release

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:31:45 PST 2013

On Monday, 18 February 2013 at 01:02:43 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> http://digitalmars.com/d/download.html
>
> The dlang.org site isn't updated yet, but the downloads are
> there.

Love the new release! Thanks to everyone who contributed. But I
just want to throw in my 2 cents about the new changelog format.
It's impossible now to tell at a glance what the major
changes/fixes are. Clicking through four links to find them is
bad enough, but the layout and color scheme of the Bugzilla
search results makes it even more time consuming. I know it's
easier from a maintenance perspective, but I've lost the
motivation to even look at the changelog now. And it's something
I really used to look forward to with each release.