February 20, 2013—Component Programming in D—Walter Bright - slides & video

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Feb 22 12:22:59 PST 2013

I just received this from Lloyd, who runs NWCPP:
Folks,

First off I would like to thank everyone who donated to our camera drive. This
month was the first session recorded using the new camera setup and I think you
will agree it is a BIG improvement. Also please note we are still experimenting
with the camera, processing software and uploads to improve the experience, I
expect this will take a couple more sessions to pin down fully. If you happen to
spot something you can see us doing better please let us know.

To help support the improved camera we have also moved away from Vimeo as our
video host to YouTube. The free account on YouTube will allow us to upload much
higher quality video! A channel has been created on YouTube to hold all of our
videos, the channel name is “NWCPP”.

The slides and video from the NWCPP meeting this week have been posted. They are
available here:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cX1f41Fnkc

Slides: http://nwcpp.org/static/talks/2013/ComponentProgrammingInD.pdf

Thanks,