Mono-D v0.5.1.2 - Completion/Parameter insight improvements

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Sun Feb 24 20:31:09 PST 2013

Hi folks,

I recently just announced new versions only on G+, but well,
might be helpful to do it over here either! :)

So, now that I've ported Mono-D to the fresh & recently released
version of Xamarin Studio aka MonoDevelop 4.0, I made some
further progress regarding code completion & parser library
efficiency..

Kinda embarassing to let Mono-D support huge amounts of slighty
advanced completion/building/formatting features, but not
"simple" ones which occurred in one of Walter's D tech talks on
component programming in D (see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cX1f41Fnkc):

void main()
{
	stdin.byLine(KeepTerminator.yes).
	map!(a => a.idup).
	array.
	sort.
	copy(stdout.lockingTextWriter());
}

By now, only the first statement line can be completed & handled
entirely. array, sort and copy shouldn't be problematic either
but the map function is still causing a lot of confusion to the
semantics engine..well, I try to keep it going - meanwhile,
please keep 'contributing' bug reports! Also smaller completion
issues, I want to know all of 'em! ;)

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/?p=896
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues