Mono-D v0.5.1.2 - Completion/Parameter insight improvements

F i L witte2008 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:02:12 PST 2013

alex wrote:
> Do you know a relatively consistent way of building MD 4.0 from
> scratch and having it 'installed' on one's machine, so with a
> launcher on the desktop?

I don't know, but MonoDevelop 4.0 was just on the Arch Repos
yesterday :)

Gotta hand it to the MD devs, they really did an excellent job
with MD 4.0
The UI is slick and straight-forward
The C# code-completion is much better
The new Sublime-inspired colors are completely sexy
And overall, the performance feels improved in every way.

Mono-D is running good so far! Thanks for your work.