Crystal

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed Feb 27 11:40:59 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 at 03:48:53 UTC, Jordan Miner
wrote:
> It does make me wish that LLVM supported exceptions on
> Windows...

It does support DW2-style exceptions on 32 bit MinGW now and
there are preliminary patches for 64 bit SEH, even if 32 bit SEH
is still unsupported.

Actually, the biggest problem I encountered when I recently
focussed on the LDC/MinGW port was TLS support in LLVM/MinGW. The
mingw-w64 CRT from trunk already has my fix, and the LLVM patches
are only waiting for somebody to actually commit them.

Reminds me to note that all that would be left to make
Windows/MinGW a first-class target for LDC is another week or two
of work on the remaining few test suite/unit test failures and a
Windows CI slave…

David