D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jan 2 13:29:51 PST 2013

On Wednesday, January 02, 2013 13:18:02 Walter Bright wrote:
> What is the rationale behind import/export of address books, and not doing
> that for anything else?

I don't know. kmail has basically the same problem. It drives me nuts that you
can't export accounts. It makes setting up a new machine a royal pain when you
have something like a dozen different e-mail addresses to set up. So, I always
try and copy the config files, but I've only figured out which ones those are via
trial and error, and sometimes things get screwed up enough that you just have
to start from scratch again, which is no fun at all. Being able to export
accounts would be a _huge_ gain.

- Jonathan M Davis