D 1.076 and 2.061 release

F i L witte2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:00:42 PST 2013

dimsuz wrote:
> +1 for Arch.
> Have used almost everything Gentoo, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenSuse
> and ended up with Arch Linux. I am happy with it for almost two
> years now and wouldn't even consider switching to something
> else :)

Same here. After making my way through the most popular Linux
distros, I eventually braved setting up Arch.. and I'll never go
back. For me, it's the best OS I've ever used.. granted you make
it past the setup and aren't afraid to open a terminal. That's
also it's biggest (only?) flaw. Hopefully Manjaro/CinnArch are
successful in creating a more user-friendly arch-based distro for
the casual user.