D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Jan 2 23:53:53 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 13:18 -0800, Walter Bright wrote:
[…]
> I don't store email on the server, I store it locally.

I think that this is at the heart of your mail problems. It means you
rely on one and only one computer for email. I would find this
unworkable: I find IMAP the only solution that works for me and my
collection of laptops and workstation.

This has the dies effect of the data stored on the client being
removable because it is reconstructible.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk