vibe.d 0.7.10 released

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:22:31 PST 2013

On Thursday, 3 January 2013 at 11:53:01 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 January 2013 at 10:57:06 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> On Thursday, 3 January 2013 at 10:40:40 UTC, Chris wrote:
>>
>> I'm using dmd and vibe on a Linode server without installing
>> them.
>> Haven't had a single problem with it.
>
> Good news, but in this case there may be restrictions depending
> on the provider (i.e. restrictions as to installing your own
> software). What are your experiences with vibe.d?

You only have to download the vibe and dmd zips. As long as you
can run executables you download you should be fine. I haven't
installed them myself, just added some symlinks to the
executables.

I've only created a small vibe site, so I don't have a lot of
experience with it, but it seems very fast and nice. Doesn't
force you into a particular way of structuring your site.