vibe.d 0.7.10 released

thedeemon dlang at thedeemon.com
Thu Jan 3 10:37:40 PST 2013

Great news, keep up the good work!

Last month I used previous version to make a simple online app
for one contest. I developed in Windows and deployed in Linux (a
small VPS, installed dmd from some package and vibe.d from the
zip archive). I had only a few hours to make that app and
everything worked very smoothly. The app is still running and
after a few weeks of work its memory usage is still just a few
MBs, and CPU load was always close to 0% (I don't have much
traffic there though). Thank you for a great product!

My only nuisance was a clash of some DLLs in the path between
vibe.d and Visual-D. After adding vibe.d dir to system path
Visual-D started to crash. Have to keep them separated.