D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu Jan 3 15:57:30 PST 2013

Iain Buclaw, el  3 de January a las 21:48 me escribiste:
> On 3 January 2013 20:27, Leandro Lucarella <luca at llucax.com.ar> wrote:
>
> > Walter Bright, el  1 de January a las 15:46 me escribiste:
> > > The big news is Win64 is now supported (in alpha).
> > >
> > > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/download.html
> > >
> > > D 1.076 changelog: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
> >
> > BTW, Changelogs looks extremely naked now, I think release notes are
> > really needed now. Al least for new features. Is far from ideal to make
> > people go through a bug report to know how they can adapt their code to
> > new features.
> >

> Each new language feature should have a corresponding link to
> http://dlang.org/language-reference.html

Where? In the bug report? If so, I think it is extremely odd and user
unfriendly. If is in the releases notes, perfect, but even then I think it
would be nice to include a short summary of the new feature, not just a link
(someone else mentioned Python release notes and I agree that Python is an
excellent example of how I, as an user, would like to see it in D too).