D 1.076 and 2.061 release

eles eles at eles.com
Fri Jan 4 00:09:30 PST 2013

On Friday, 4 January 2013 at 06:08:02 UTC, Leandro Lucarella
wrote:
> Walter Bright, el  3 de January a las 19:18 me escribiste:
>> On 1/3/2013 12:27 PM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
>> >BTW, Changelogs looks extremely naked now, I think release
> Bugzilla
> is for internal development, not to inform people about new
> features.

I couldn't agree more. As the documentation is also a
*developement task*, Bugzilla could still be used as a tool for
improving the documentation development.

However, let's not mistake the tool for the outcome.

Pushing it to the extreme, one could simply fill to the user the
compiler, instead the documentation for the compiled language:
"you'll read the source code and you'll be able to figure out
what it compiles and what it does not".