D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jan 4 02:11:42 PST 2013

On Thursday, January 03, 2013 23:44:26 Walter Bright wrote:
> On 1/3/2013 10:42 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> > Nobody has put forth that effort in the
> > past, resulting in the changelog being pretty crummy and woefully
> > incomplete.
> I apologize to Jonathan for that remark, because Jonathan has been putting
> out an effort on this.

No offense taken. It's definitely true that the Phobos developers in general
have been spotty in updating the changelog files, and while I've probably been
the best at it, it's not like I haven't missed stuff. I completely agree that
auto-generating the list of fixed bugs and enhancement requests is a huge
improvement. I just don't want to not have the ability to add notes to
developers beyond that.

- Jonathan M Davis