D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Fri Jan 4 05:34:00 PST 2013

Jonathan M Davis, el  3 de January a las 21:49 me escribiste:
> are purely notes which developers should be made aware of which should _not_
> be buried in a list of bugzilla entries where most people won't see them (not
> to mention, how many people do you think actually read through that list of
> bug fixes; I think that it's mostly the notes that were at the top which people
> cared about, and now they're gone).

Exactly. At I don't read the bugfixes list for ages now (specially since
they became more and more), I just look for a particular bug if it was
bothering me and want to know if it was fixed in this release.

What people will always read and care is the release announcement.