D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Jan 4 14:13:22 PST 2013

> P.S. Also, as a future improvement, we _really_ shouldn't be linking to
> bugzilla for our list. I've never seen a release notes document or changelog
> do that in my entire life. It would be _far_ more user friendly to list the
> changes like we did before with the bug number for each entry linking to the
> bug report (and it's what most projects to do from what I've seen).

What we used to do was, literally (and I mean literally) copy/paste the bugzilla
entry title and stick it in the changelog.

It's THE SAME LIST as in the bugzilla list. It's even in the same order. It's
just that the bugzilla generated list is complete.

I don't understand your rationale that it's _far_ more user friendly. It's the
exact same list, in the exact same order, with the exact same text.