D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Pierre Rouleau prouleau001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:19:52 PST 2013

On 13-01-05 4:01 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 1/5/2013 10:06 AM, Pierre Rouleau wrote:
>>>
>>> There will be.
>>>
>> Do you have a plan of what they will be and a target date for the next
>> release?
>
> We've never had a release that didn't have some new/changed features.

I know.

What I'm trying to see is what is the development *plan* for D2?
Something that would identify the future features to be implemented and
the planned targets/milestones for them.

I would assume that I am not alone in watching the D language evolution,
would like to get people to start using it at my work place, and would
like to know what the plan is be so we can better convince other people
to invest time into it.

/Pierre