Runtime code reloading in D, part 1

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Sun Jan 6 02:30:16 PST 2013

Am 05.01.2013 12:15, schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
> On 2012-12-30 13:32, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
>> An article about runtime code reloading in the context of game
>> developement. A topic I'm currently working on in my spare time. I hope
>> it holds some valuable information for everyone working with D.
>>
>> http://3d.benjamin-thaut.de/?p=25
>
> This looks very cool. Question, are you manually triggering the code for
> generating the RTTI?
>
> BTW, have you seen this old project implementing runtime reflection:
>
> http://flectioned.kuehne.cn/

Yes I know flectioned. But I did not require that much RTTI information.
No I'M not manually triggering the code for generating the RTTI. As
mentioned in the article it is done via the RTInfo template inside
object_.d / object.di which is automatically instanciated for each type
used during compilation.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut