D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Pierre Rouleau prouleau001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:44:53 PST 2013

On 13-01-06 11:43 AM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> Pierre Rouleau, el  5 de January a las 23:19 me escribiste:

>>> We've never had a release that didn't have some new/changed features.
>>
>> I know.
>>
>> What I'm trying to see is what is the development *plan* for D2?
>
> Plan? hahaha, you must be new around here :P

My wife keeps telling me to be more optimistic than pessimistic,
although I think being pessimist for the short term for the goal of
being optimistic for the longer term has always worked for me.

That's why I was proposing a gentle first step of keeping a running list
of future ideas inside a file that could be debated from a specific
discussion in this mailing list or another.

--
/Pierre Rouleau