D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Pierre Rouleau prouleau001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 12:13:44 PST 2013

On 13-01-06 2:52 PM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:

> As a token of goodwill, I'm willing to write a short text describing the
> new release and plans for the next ones, except I don't even *know* what
> the new release brought or what the next one will be.

I, for one, would be very interested.  Even if the info gets updated
later by people that notice errors or omissions in the information.

If you did that, and either stored it inside a file stored in the repo
or posted in the mailing list, it would be a starting point, No?   Info
on what is coming in the future as opposed to what has already been done
would be a good point to start IMO, because the comments that might be
drawn out of this activity may increase the overall awareness and push
for an eventual procedure.

--
/Pierre Rouleau