A look at the D programming language by Ferdynand Górski

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Mon Jan 7 03:55:59 PST 2013

> bearophile, WHY U KEEP POSTING ABOUT OTHER LANGUAGES?!
> http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-jackie-chan-l.png
>
> This comment has no real value, and looks like you are
> promoting Rust/Ada/whatever instead of D.
> No, seriously, why are you doing this? Its not like Walter,
> Andrei or any other D core team are not aware of Rust existance.

I don't think he has any bad intention, just trying to make core
developers focus on the biggest issues (GC, Shared libraries,
Allocators :>).

Guessing at number of bugs reported by Bugophile he is on our
side ;)))) And has some good points about Rust, that we could
adapt in D.

Anyways, great read. Also nice to see that more and more Polish
people are getting interested in D Programming Language. Maybe in
near future I will be able to meet someone in real world living
close to me and drink some beer and talk about D.