D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Mon Jan 7 11:40:36 PST 2013

Andrei Alexandrescu, el  7 de January a las 08:31 me escribiste:
> One thing I want to do is enshrine a vetting mechanism that would
> allow Walter and myself to "pre-approve" enhancement requests.
> Someone (including us) would submit an enhancement request to
> Bugzilla, and then Walter and I add the tag "preapproved" to it.
> That means an implementation of the request has our approval
> assuming it has the appropriate quality.

BTW, I wouldn't mind if you like to try this out with issue 7044 (see the pull
request for more comments), which is really annoying us at work but I never got
to fix because the lack of feedback (a perfect example of somebody willing,
almost craving, to fix something and not doing it because of the lack of
feedback).