Announcement: "preapproved" tag added to bugzilla

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:30:46 PST 2013

On 1/9/13, Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:
> An enhancement request that has the "preapproved" tag is considered
> reviewed and vetted by Walter (and myself on occasion).

I would also like the BDFLs to start closing down some enhancements,
there's too many opened in bugzilla as is (854) and there are bound to
be many worthy of a rejection. Some reasons to reject: existing code
would break / a workaround already exists / enhancement too large or
abstract and should be a DIP / outright insane request / etc.