Shared Libraries [was Re: D 1.076 and 2.061 release]

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:22:49 PST 2013

On Thursday, 10 January 2013 at 18:30:10 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2013-01-10 06:18, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 1/9/2013 11:02 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>>> As I said, I don't know assembly but here's the output:
>>
>> Good time to learn it!
>
> Do you have any good books to recommend for this?
>
> I will most likely not have time to learn assembly now. I'm
> busy with other things and I think I could spend my time better
> by contributing with other D related things.

I have to concurs with Walter here. Knowing assembly language is
a great way to improve you knowledge of programming in general.
This is way easier than what most dev think.

I personally know assembly for ARM and x86, and it is clearly
helpful.