D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Jan 10 21:04:35 PST 2013

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 23:37:29 Pierre Rouleau wrote:
> Why not create a link to a second page that would contain that
> javascript so that people can decide to use it or not?  Just adding a
> link to this on the version number for example. Getting the list that
> was available in previous releases would just be one more click away.

People who don't want javascript, disable it, and it's my understanding that
you can set up a page to provide alternate content if javascript is disabled,
so if we want to use javascript but are worried about people like Nick
freaking out about it, that's how I'd expect that we'd deal with it.

- Jonathan M Davis