Dgame

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:57:04 PST 2013

At first: I apologize for any errors in my grammar because I'm
from Germany and therefore English is not my native language.

Dgame is a 2D framework for D and it is completly written in D.
You can find the documentation, a few Tutorials and a detailed
description on this website: http://dgame-dev.de

If you found any errors or something else I would be glad for a
short mail with your feedback. Thanks.

P.S.: Please remember that this is only a first beta. So if some
errors/bugs occur, be patient with me, and tell me about them.