Dgame

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:27:58 PST 2013

On Saturday, 12 January 2013 at 22:51:47 UTC, Bernard Helyer
wrote:
>>If you use dmd 2.061 you have to merge the current dmd stuff
>>with this pull
>
> I've a much better idea; I'm going to not use dgame
> until I can use it with a shipped DMD.

Then you must wait for dmd 2.062 or whenever Walter will merge
this pull. As I said Dgame is yet only a Beta. But I needed this
functionality because structs aren't lvalues since 2.060 but
there is still no replacement like auto ref. Since 2.059 there
are only many discussions about a solution. So I hope that in
2.062 auto ref is implemented.
But I don't see the problem to merge this pull by your own.