Mono-D v0.4.7 - Optlink output analysis / Symbol name demangling

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Jan 13 04:48:31 PST 2013

On 2013-01-13 02:10, alex wrote:

> https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues

Since I didn't know what the exact expected functionality was I wanted
to discuss here first.

> Uses xterm (at least on linux) to display stuff in an external
> console. Definitely wasn't my idea. There probably is the
> possibility to redirect stin/out/err streams into some kind of
> internal log or so - but then probably the question will rise up
> whether one can pass input to stdin. Haven't tried it out "yet" -
> yes, "yet" - though Mono-D exists >1.5 years.

I see, so it's a problem with MonoDevelop. But I don't get any output,
is that also an issue with MonoDevelop?

> That's where D magic vs. my programming ability comes into the
> game. I can't and I won't guarantee that both works in all cases
> (of course not) - all I can do is to make it run in as many cases
> as possible. There might be couple of strange or uncommon (yes,
> even common) situations where I haven't thought that these could
> ever occur. In such cases, please note them down somewhere and
> tell me what's not working as expected in particular.

I'll try and do that.

> Did you really expect I had finished implementing CTFE so all
> mixins etc could be resolved?

Absolutely not. That's way I said I don't use any of these language
constructs.

> Completion-related issues may get straight to
> https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser please.

Will do.

I've reported a couple of issues now.

--