DPaste is going down

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Jan 13 05:35:44 PST 2013

nazriel:

> Not yet. Was on my todo list.
> Asm was generated and saved do DB and then displayed in website
> on each request - but then I realized it was generating a bit
> too much transfer. But I will improve this before posting code
> on GH

Making it lazy will decrease the site costs.

An useful missing feature is a way to specify compilation
switches (like -wi or -O or -inline). Sometimes I find compiler
bugs that are triggered only by specific compilation switches
(like -inline), and I was not able to try/see those errors on
dpaste.

Be proud, you have created a small thing that people like, andmay
be they will keep your work alive elsewhere.

Bye,
bearophile