D 1.076 and 2.061 release

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Sun Jan 13 08:23:40 PST 2013

On Thursday, 3 January 2013 at 08:25:41 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
wrote:
> 1/3/2013 12:22 PM, Russel Winder пишет:
>> On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 13:59 -0800, Walter Bright wrote:
>> […]
>>
>>> I finally threw in the towel and don't use Ubuntu to play
>>> music anymore.
>>
>> I threw in the towel on Ubuntu when Unity came out as the
>> default UI.
>>
> Going OT but can't agree more :)

I rather like lubuntu (LXDE).

I like minimalist interfaces, I don't care about bells and
whistles, I want things that plain work, that's all. I don't use
Linux for multimedia, only for programming and work. So it runs
in a VM on my laptop, and the simpler the better. With this
philosophy in mind, I'm quite satisfied. The only thing I regret
is, lubuntu is not a LTS release unfortunately.