DPaste ain't going anywhere

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Mon Jan 14 01:34:48 PST 2013

Hello!

I would love to say that it was just 1 April joke that Dpaste is
going down but I can't. Things got complicated. I couldn't afford
extending domain because I began to run low on money.

Thanks to Vladimir Panteleev aka CyberShadow, who donated money
in order to extended domain. Things need a bit of time in order
to make everything work, of course banks being the biggest
bottleneck as usually. For those who can't live without Dpaste
anymore, Vladimir created temporary subdomain. Here it is:

http://dpaste.1azy.net/

The most important things seems to work well. The only problem
for now maybe loging in with Github, Google, and Facebook
accounts. This issue will be resolved soon.

We are also discussing with Vladimir about hosting backend of
dpaste on his server.

Source code for dpaste will be released soon on Github.
Development process will be open source from now.
Everyone will be able to contribute to dpaste.

So once again,
Hooray and big, big thanks for Vladimir for doing all of this.
Thanks bud!